10 Days Without Internet... How Does One Survive?

Hi all... For over 10 days I have not had internet or a computer... Yikes. I did have my cell phone but the area where we were only had occasional 3G reception (with one bar)... which when trying to use a smart phone was kinda like using dial up and then having it repeatedly FAIL... Uhg. How did we ever use slow dial up and wait 3 or 4 minutes for one page to load?  

I found myself starting to go stir crazy. We don't realize how attached we are to our computers and social media until we don't have it for awhile. Then when you take away the use of our phone, I personally felt a bit lost. I guess that is a sad statement, but it's true.



As of today we are back among the living :) We finally have actual internet access... It's hard to think back to when we lived without it!  

I hope you are doing well!

Blessings,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post! I love decorating each room in my house very now and then. If it weren't for the lovely internet and the inspiring posts, images and ideas, I couldn't come up with something good. Thanks for the post. http://www.magicwishingwell.co/listing.asp?dept_id=36110&PageNumber=2&sort=

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana